Purposes of Use
Personal infromation is used for the following purposes. Any purpose not specified below shall be specified before obtaining any personal information of an user.
- To provide information to users and make contact regarding related activities
- To perform personal authentication and examination of users
- To create statistical data processed in a format where individuals cannot be recognized or identified, through statistical totaling and analysis of personal information
Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire personal information in a proper manner and do not acquire personal information through wrongful or deceptive means. We utilize the personal information of our users within the scope defined in the purpose of use.
Provision to Third Parties
Our company will not provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- When the company or the group receives consent from the user beforehand.
- When required to by the law.
- When it is necessary in order to protect human life, human health, or property, and it is difficult to obtain user permission.
- When it is particularly necessary in order to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain user permission.
- When we are required to cooperate with the work conducted by a national institution, local authority, or a party contracted by such entities, as stipulated by the law, and it is deemed that obtaining user permission may hinder the carrying out of those duties.
Secure Management of Personal Information
We implement the necessary and appropriate measures for preventing the leak, loss, or damage of the personal information we handle, and other measures for safety management.